Fayemi Appointes Advisers, Board Chairmen, others.
Abasi Femi Oguntayo
Having concluded elections in the State, Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has approved the appointment of six advisers, Chairman board of internal revenue, SUBEB and other boards in the State.
He made this announcement today, Monday Match 11, 2019 in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Yinka Oyebode, who said, "In a bid to further position the administration for effective service delivery, the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has approved the following appointments:
"1) Alhaji Afolabi Ogunlayi – Senior Adviser, Economic Matters and Chair, Economic Development Council.
2) Barrister Paul Omotoso – Senior Adviser, Political Matters.
3) Hon Makinde Araoye – Special Adviser, Federal Matters.
4) Mrs Sola Salako-Ajulo – Special Adviser, Communications and Strategy.
5) Mr Akintunde Oyebode – Special Adviser, Investment, Trade and Innovations.
6) Hon Sunday Adunmo- Special Adviser, Road/Transport and Infrastructure.
7) Prof Fransisca Aladejana- Chairman, SUBEB.
8) Mrs Funke Fajobi – Commissioner, SUBEB.
9) Arc. Tajudeen Wale Ajayi – Senior Special Assistant (SSA) Public Buildings and Infrastructure.
10) Mr Muyiwa Ogunmilade- Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue".
All the appointments are with immediate effect.