How To Save Friends' WhatsApp Statuses
A lot of WhatsApp Users have been using the news whatsapp status feature, in fact, many users now update their WhatsApp status more than they update on Facebook. While many view their friends and families' whatsapp status, they do not know how to save those statuses after watching them.
Even though, whatsApp has not updated the application to one that saves statuses except for GB WhatsApp which was created by some tech guys, i am glad to teach you now in 2 minutes, how you can save WhatsApp statuses after viewing, especially videos.
Follow the Steps Below. If You use an Andriod Phone
1. After viewing A photo/video on your contact's Status
2. Minimize your WhatsApp
3. Go to your MENU BAR
4. Open your FILE MANAGER
5. Under your file manager, go to INTERNAL STORAGE if you do not use a Memory Card
6. Open Your WHATSAPP FOLDER
7. Open MEDIA
8. Now, after opening MEDIA, you will see list of folders like, WhatsApp Animated Gifs, WhatsApp Audio, WhatsApp Documents etc. Click OPTION
9. You will see a drop down of Options, Click on SHOW HIDDEN FILES, in some Android phones like Tecno, you will see an eye icon, click on it. Then click on SHOW HIDDEN FILES.
10. After clicking on SHOW HIDDEN FILES it will show the STATUS FOLDER, where all the Statuses you have been viewing have been downloaded automatically.
There you can see all the videos and pivtures you have viewed on your friends' statuses. Share those videos or photos from there or Copy all and paste in a different folder.
TRY IT NOW!
TELL US IN THE COMMENT BOX BELLOW, IF YOU DID IT CORRECTLY OR NOT.
Abasi Femi Oguntayo is my name (07031929427)